You need (Serves 2)
200g of bite size sliced Chicken, 2 squares of dried rice Vermicelli
Handful of Asian mix vegetable (baby corn, okra, bean sprout, capsicum, zucchini), some Vietnamese mint or Basil to garnish
2 cups chicken stock, ½ cup coconut milk, 1 tbsp of PoppySmack Siam Chilli Sambal, Tumeric or curry powder from your pantry
1 Bring small pot of water to boil. Add a pinch of salt and dried rice Vermicelli. Cook for 5 minutes or until soft, drain. Divide into 2 bowls
- Season meat with a few generous pinches of salt
- Prepare your vegetable of choice in bite size
- Warm up 1 tbsp of PoppySmack Siam Chilli Sambal in a pot on Med heat. Add more to your liking. Do not allow Chilli Sambal to burn, then add half a tsp of Tumeric or Curry Powder.
- Added the coconut milk and stir to blend the ingredients into a thick paste
- When the beautiful aroma permeate through the kitchen Add the chicken stock, bring to boil and then lower heat to simmer
- Add in the Chicken, simmer then add Vegetable, and simmer until all ingredients are cooked through
- Spoon Curry Laksa over the noodle and garnish with Mints or Basil to serve.
NB : Chicken can be replaced with Prawn/Seafood or Tofu.
Tricks: Toss rather than stir. To cook for 4, just double the amount